Search for posts by brentnhunter

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last Search found 51 matches:

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Re: Examples of good deeds during COVID-19 pandemic

from brentnhunter on 04/04/2020 10:16 PM

Thanks PinkPetals, those are awesome and inspiring examples!

Has anyone heard any other cool things people are doing to uplift and inspire one another?

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Re: Finding peace amid the Covid-19 crisis

from brentnhunter on 04/04/2020 10:15 PM

Hi Donna,

No worries about your post, I appreciate the time and energy you spent to leave your message here.  I think a lot of people are feeling similar... scared, alone, not sure what is going to happen or what to do... I just want everyone to know you are not alone and there is a plce where we can all come together online. Together we are stronger.

Stay safe!

Brent

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Knowledge, Wisdom and Business

from brentnhunter on 03/31/2020 05:44 PM

If you're interested in learning about how Knowledge Management can help bring wisdom into the world of business and help create a new world, please check out the following 15-minute video interview I gave at the Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles in February, 2020: https://www.facebook.com/xpnsionnetwork/videos/191762965361283/

If you have any thoughts, comments or questions after seeing the video, please let me know below.

Thank you!

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Interest in online meditation?

from brentnhunter on 03/31/2020 03:11 PM

If you have any interest in experiencing an online meditation, regularly scheduled or ad hoc, please let us know here.  If there is enough interest, we will provide this as a free service.

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Seeking volunteers to restart ECC

from brentnhunter on 03/31/2020 03:09 PM

If being a volunteer who helps here at ECC, please let us know here.  We greet everyone with open arms, any amount of volunteering here is greatly appreciated, from helping to stimulate/facilitate conversations taking place in these discussion boards or in the live chat rooms, to helping spread the word.

Thank you in advance and no mater what, please stay safe and healthy during these challenging times!

Brent

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

What was the best part of The Park?

from brentnhunter on 03/31/2020 03:05 PM

If you used The Park online community when it was online, what was the best part(s) for you?  What areas did you like the best?

What would you like to see here at the ECC?

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Welcome to ECC!

from brentnhunter on 03/31/2020 03:03 PM

Welcome to ECC!  If this is your first time here, please let me know where you come from and anything about yourself.  We look forward to getting to know you and we hope you enjoy your time at the ECC!

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Examples of good deeds during COVID-19 pandemic

from brentnhunter on 03/31/2020 03:01 PM

I have two examples which recently warmed my heart:

1. The story where a family gathered outside their grandmother's house to sing happy birthday to her while they practice physical distancing (https://www.today.com/video/family-members-sing-happy-birthday-to-grandma-from-outside-her-house-81012805795 )

2. A colleague told me the teachers at their child's school created a "parade" for the kids by driving through the neighborhoods where they lived, a parade of about 20 cars.  How beautiful and creative!

Do you have any examples you'd like to share?

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Re: Finding peace amid the Covid-19 crisis

from brentnhunter on 03/31/2020 02:55 PM

Hi Donna,

Thanks so much for your long post.  I'm sorry to hear of the challenges going on for you and for all of us.  Stay safe and healthy please.

brentnhunter
Admin

59, male

Pro

Re: Happy Spring!

from brentnhunter on 04/15/2019 04:56 PM

Hey pinkpetals, thanks so much, wishing you and your family the most inspiring Spring!

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page