Search for posts by mbh66

Search found 1 match:

mbh66

57, male

Re: Knowledge, Wisdom and Business

from mbh66 on 04/08/2020 12:54 PM

Hello Brent,

I am new to your community after our mutual friend, Elisabet Sahtouris, introduced me to your work. Thank you for sharing your insightful video - beautiful!

Two possible additions which sprang to mind when you spoke of the pyramid of knowledge in an organization (possibly just below wisdom):

1. What Nora Bateson refers to as Warm Data: what we know (and are slowly learning) about the connections or relationships between datasets. See more here: https://hackernoon.com/warm-data-9f0fcd2a828c
  2. Collective Intelligence, where "experts" get out the way and we recognize that we all hold a piece of the jigsaw puzzle and only by coming together (like the liminal cells in Elisabet's butterfly story) can we build the entire jigsaw puzzle of a new form of civilization.
It is this second type of "knowledge management" that fascinates me, and I look forward to exploring more of your work to hopefully pick up ideas on how we can help true collective intelligence emerge, possibly triggered by the C19 pandemic.

Many blessings to you!
Michael 

Founder of The Sensemaking Collective | Writer | Speaker | Certified Strategic Foresight Practitioner | Optimistic Single Dad

Reply Edited on 04/08/2020 12:57 PM.

« Back to previous page